Massive update disclaimer!

I finally got some new pictures on here! But I really didn't get too many stories or real updates! Sorry. I had about 15 new posts to do and not enough brain power to type comments to everything this late. But isn't "a picture worth a thousand words?" Who needs comments?

If you want to see the beginning of my updates, you will have to go back quite a bit! Anyway, that's it.
I will try a bit harder to keep things more current and to put some more life into my posts and comments in the future!

3 comments:

Kassie said...

Hey Parrish Family!
I'm glad to find out you have a blog! I'm loving it already! We have one, too. It's private, so please let me know your e-mail and I'll invite you guys. You could personal message it to me through Facebook. :) It will be so nice to see how your family is doing, miss you guys!
-Kassie and Hunter Nelson

Jon and Melissa said...

Yeah! Love the update! I can't believe how OLD Jonathan looks-I swear we just saw him! The zoo looks like it was tons of fun and such a fun trip. Miss you guys!

Holly said...

How is New Mexico? How is work and life? I'm glad I found your Blog!
hollyandbrianpenrose.blogspot.com