We have been in Silver City for almost 4 months now and have really enjoyed our time down here.
And in that short 4 months we were already lucky enough to make a trip back to Utah for a short bit to see my brother and his fam before they moved to Russia and for me to have eye surgery.
We had a blast in Utah and we already miss our family, but it is so nice to be together down here creating new memories.
Morgan is enjoying his job at Freeport-McMoRan and we all especially love his schedule. He goes in at 7 AM and gets home at 3:30 PM. We love spending our evenings together, and most of all having dad home all weekend long! Getting off at 3 on Fridays really helps us get a good start on weekend fun, too.
I am back in school taking online classes from USU and will graduate in May 2011 with a degree in Exercise Science and Business, with a minor in Chemistry. It has been fun and challenging going back to school, but I am thrilled I have the opportunity to finish! I will be very eager to celebrate once May rolls around next year.
We have a lot more updates and I promise to try to get to everything. Keep watching for more fun pictures!




No comments:
Post a Comment