Happy 4 year Anniversary!

August 18th was our 4 year Anniversary! Where does the time go? Morgan and I started dating on April 7, 2006 and were married on August 18, 2006. We have had so many wonderful adventures in these past 4 years. Like all married couples, we've had our ups and our downs, but we have been so grateful to have each other through it all.



We decided that we would just wait and celebrate our Anniversary the following week, since we would be in Phoenix all week, but I just couldn't wait. I decided to surprise Morgan with a little French picnic. I also planned to watch our photo video from our wedding.
We had several different cheese; Brie, Gouda, Fresh Mozzarella, and Mascarpone (this one with a little virgin honey is heaven)!
We had a couple loaves of delicious fresh bakery bread!
And some yummy cold cuts!
We had a fabulous dinner and couldn't have celebrated our Anniversary any better. Plus, we had our favorite third wheel with us. He loved the picnic and got a kick out of seeing our old pictures in the video!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: