Update Mania

I have updated the blog like a madwoman. I had so many photos from our drive and wanted to get them on here. Well, I have finally done it and am proud to say that I am all caught up. I think the posts go back a page or two. Anyway, I will have to be better in the future at putting things up as they happen.

Fourth of July is coming up and we are planning on heading down to my brother Jeff and his wife Emily's house. They have three adorable children. We are so excited and can't wait to see them. It is nice to be able to be this close to them. Hopefully, I will have lots of fun pictures.

As for the the Star Spangled layout of our blog, I was just in a patriotic mood, with the Fourth of July coming up and all. I love America and feel so grateful to be able to be a citizen and partake in the rights and blessings bestowed on our great land and country. We are truly blessed.

7 comments:

Wendy P said...

love the layout. Love all the updates. You guys are so cute. I love seeing your pictures because we saw a lot of the same sights back east. We even spent on of our Thanksgivings at Nigara-on-th-lake. It's beautiful. It love checking your blog. How did the lobster turn out? Love ya!

rigbyspot said...

Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHere do I start!!!!
I got on your blog thinking, "Great, she's updated so I can see what they've been up to up there in Canada." I had no idea you were prego!!! Yea!!!! I'm so sorry I didn't know sooner! Congratulations!!! Please email me so we can chat. shaliserigby@gmail.com
Miss you guys!
Shal

Mandy said...

So I had no idea you were pregnant! Congratulations! That's so exciting!

bestofthebishops said...

loved reading all of the posts and getting updates on your lives. i am jealous that you get to spend time with jeff and emily and their boys. they are two of the nicest people i know! tell them hi from me! have TONS of fun!

Brittany said...

Yeah! You're having a baby! I'm so excited for you!! Congratulations!!

Jon and Melissa said...

I am so glad that you updated and back tracked. Looks like you guys had some good times! It was so fun to get to read what has been going on with you guys. How are you feeling by the way?

Heather Ashcroft said...

Thanks for the comments. What's your plan now? Did you come home? Have you talked to Malouf? Hope everything is going well. Are you feeling ok?