We have been hearing a lot about this ribfest and everyone was saying we had to go. It was Saturday and we were already planning on heading downtown, so we thought we would stop and see what all the excitement was about.
The smell was intoxicating and we were still in the parking garage, on the 3rd level UNDERGROUND. When we got to the street where all the vendors were lined up, we decided we had to try some.
We stood in line and got the combo they called "Vegetarian's Nightmare". I had to laugh. We were able to try some ribs, chicken, and my personal favorite, a pulled pork sandwich.
The vendor we decided to try was actually from Albuquerque, New Mexico. They won this contest last year and supposedly were the best this year too. And after eating their food, I would have to agree, they win.
Morgan was in heaven. I haven't met a guy who doesn't love some good ribs every now and then!
And here is the pulled pork sandwich. The amount of food we got was insane. We were definitely both full.
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment