Well, we finally made it to Ottawa. We actually came in about a week ago, but I am a slacker and haven't updated the blog. We had a very good 36 hour drive and some wonderful adventures along that way. And even though we have only been here a week, we have had some crazy and wonderful experiences in our short time here. Those stories might have to wait for another day.
We are so grateful to be up here and for the wonderful people we have met so far. We will have a wonderful summer! I can't wait to be able to share all our neat experiences with all of you. I don't know if I will be able to do my stories justice, but hopefully they will be somewhat entertaining.
1 year ago


3 comments:
Sooo glad y'all made it there safely!
We love you guys!!!
Tam
Rach,
Hey its tif
Heather told me about your fun new room mate:( I'm glad that the church always has a helping hand:) Do you have a job there? Your blog looks so cute I love it the pic on the horse is so cute!!!! take some pics of canada
good luck love tiff
Hey, I loved your e-mail, you are such a good story-teller. I told everyone about your adventure with the living situation, I'm glad it worked out. I do have plans of e-mailing you but I know it's gonna be a long one so I will as soon as I have time, probably today! Miss You!
Post a Comment