Our favorite time of the week is Sunday dinner at our families houses. This last Sunday we went to Morgan's parents house, because our sister-in-law Dana was visiting with her two children from Seattle. Hopefully, her husband Myles, Morgan's brother, will be able to make it down next time. The dinner is always wonderful, but it is the visiting and the kids that makes it so much fun. This week the lawn was covered in leaves, so the kids spent the afternoon raking leaves and jumping in them. I have the cutest nephews and nieces, I'm sorry to brag I can't help it. Sunday always goes too fast, though. I wish we could just spend more time together. Morgan's family is always great about setting aside time for each other, so I shouldn't complain. Weekends like that are a nice break from the daily rush of life. Aren't families great!!
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment