Today was such a great day. It was Morgan's 23 Birthday and all he wanted was a motorcycle ride up to Tony's Grove. After school he came home and we ran to Jamba Juice to pick up a tasty drink then darted over to Carl's Junior for one of their yummy dollar spicy chicken sandwiches. As we set off on the motorcycle we immediately began enjoying a glorious ride up the canyon. It was like driving through an artists paint palate. What a beautiful season fall is. We had so much fun taking pictures up at Tony's Grove. Then we had an even more enjoyable ride home (somehow it felt a little warmer than when we went up). My parents invited us to a little birthday dinner with just the two of them, in honor of Morgan. We ate his favorite food: steak. It was marvelous. Then we dashed to a movie, Ratatouie. I have no idea if I spelt that right, but the movie was great all the same. We laughed so hard. And I was even more pleased that my parents had both enjoyed themselves. After wiping our tears of laughter away from the movie, we headed back to my parents house for some cake and ice cream. Well, actually it was ice cream with bits of cake in it... pretty creative, I thought. My parents gave Morgan this very good-looking pair of dress pants. He definitely is a handsome one. And that was our day. More than it being his birthday, it was just wonderful to have some time together and enjoy each other's company. I will include some pictures of our day at Tony's Grove, some are pretty goofy, but we like them.
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment