Well, I am sorry to say I will be the party pooper tonight. I unfortunately have to work and will miss out on most of the fun. However, Morgan's family is doing a little birthday party for one of the nephews earlier in the evening, so I will get to go to that. Morgan and I have not had a full Halloween together yet. Last year he was working and now this year I get to work. We aren't missing out on all the fun, though. Last Saturday we were able to go over to Tim Olsen's house and hang out at his Halloween shindig for a bit. Also, Jane Fenton had her birthday last week, so we went to Cafe Sabor with a group and celebrated. We have definitely had our fair share of fun, so we are too bummed out. But one of these years we are going to dress up and have some fun on Halloween Day!!
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment