Summer!

Now I am really excited for summer.
Yesterday, Morgan was offered a summer internship in Ottawa, Canada with a consultant company by the name of Wesa. We are so excited.
The drive will take us about 36 hours, but will totally be worth it!

Maybe we will even learn a little French while we are there. :)

6 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Wow! I can't believe I had to read your blog to find this out! That is so exciting you guys! Be careful Morgan you are a citizen over there-they might not let you come back! Congratulations!

Matchbox Mom said...

WOW! That's awesome! Good luck!

Tam

bestofthebishops said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Congratulations.

rigbyspot said...

The Parrishes are off on another adventure! This is a change from the original plan of Alaska! Sounds great. When do you leave?

Wendy P said...

You are going to have so much fun! Congratulations, I would love to come visit you guys I hear fun things about Ottowa

Forever Young said...

Congrats!!! That is so amazing:)