Julie and Curt were married Saturday, March 29, 2008. The ceremony was beautiful. They are so happy and so darling together. I am excited Curt is a part of the family, he is a wonderful addition. Actually, he is the finally addition to our family, in the matter of in-laws. Don't worry, there will still be many new little baby additions. On the morning of their wedding the day look like this; it was overcast, raining, snowing, and it was pretty cold. I had hoped it wouldn't put a damper on their special day. But I tell you what, nothing can make those two sour. They were as happy and cheerful as ever. Not one word of complaint about the distasteful weather. And what would you know, as they were walking out of the temple, the sun came out and the rain stopped. It was still slightly chilly, but really, they were very blessed. And their pictures turned out beautifully. Below are some of the pictures I took that day (and at their reception) and to see some of the photographers pictures click here .
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment