We had such a great Christmas. We couldn't have asked for anything better. We had some time to spend with each other and a whole bunch of time to spend with family. Morgan's brothers and their families came in from Seattle and from Montana, so it was just one big party.
We spent time with my family on the Saturday right before Christmas. It was a big Christmas party with my mom's side of the family. It was also a lot of fun.
It was really snowy, but beautiful and we really were so grateful for the wonderful Christmas season and festivities we were able to enjoy.
I hope everyones Christmas was wonderful and filled with joy and love! Now if only we can recharge our internal batteries for the New Year's Eve parties coming up!
1 year ago


2 comments:
Oh I am so glad you had a wonderful Christmas! I hope your New Year brings you lots of love and happiness!!!
Love,
Tam
any plans for a bridal shower for Julie?
Post a Comment