Valentine's is such a fun day. I know Morgan and I have only had 2 Valentine's Days together, but I still love this time of year.
This year, Morgan was as sweat as always but he really went the extra mile with a beautiful rose, a beautiful new watch, dinner at a local Thai resturant, and a very clean house. I am just amazed at how much he already does and yet he still finds time to fit those "extras" in his schedule, just for me.
We had had reservations at a different resturant, but decided at the last minute to go to this Thai place (Kamin). Luckily the resturant had left some tables open for walk-ins, so we were still able to get in. The food was amazing. We had these chicken appetizers that were grilled with seperate dishes of some dipping sauces. One sauce was this amazing peanut sauce and the other a very sweet cucumber sauce. Then as our main dish, we shared a yellow curry dish over brown rice. I was very impressed.
The following day, Friday, our married student stake did a big Valentine's dance, with games, dinner, and prizes. This year, we definitely got our Valentine's Day activities worth. But the really important thing, is that 1 1/2 years after being married, we still feel like newlyweds (I guess we still are kind of are newlyweds in the eyes of all you veterans in the marriage world, oh well).
So another successful Valentine's Day has passed and now we have another year to look forward to the next one. :)
1 year ago


5 comments:
That is awesome. He cleaned the house too! You are one lucky woman. I have friends that just hope their husbands remember a card.
awesome! I'm glad you had such a wonderful valentines day! You deserve it, girl. You are such a kind and wonderful person. Morgan is the lucky one here, hon! Just kidding...I love you too Morgan!
I hope you are getting along in school this sememster!
Your husband is so sweet to you, he needs to give some lessons to my husband :)
BART AND I ARE STILL NEWLYWEDS... AND IT WILL BY 30 YEARS THIS JUNE... DON'T EVER OUT GROW IT... MAKE TIME FOR EACH OTHER.. LOVE, AUNT CARRIE
Post a Comment