Morgan turned 26 on October 3, 2010. We had so much fun celebrating his birthday. I love a good excuse to have a party.
Jonathan and I woke up early excited to make Morgan's birthday a great one. We started the morning off with a very special breakfast, waffles topped with peaches, ice cream, and a dollop of whipped topping.
We even put a candle in his waffle and sang happy birthday to him. Well, I sang happy birthday, while Jonathan kept trying to blow the candle out.
Jonathan thought this special breakfast was pretty neat. He devoured the ice cream and most of his peaches, and left his waffle pretty much untouched.
Jonathan thought this special breakfast was pretty neat. He devoured the ice cream and most of his peaches, and left his waffle pretty much untouched.



1 comment:
Love the aggie shirt! I need to call and talk to you about life sometime. I've lost your phone number though. Email it to me so i can ask you questions about school and our husbands majors....etc. hollyhinkson@gmail.com
Post a Comment