Labor day cont...

It took us a bit to figure out how to set up our new tent. Last time we went camping, we had all three of us and our gear packed into one of those ultra-small, ultra-light backpacking tents. It was VERY cozy to say the least. I love our new tent. We have so much more room to spread out. And the best part, it is a 4-season tent. Last time we camped in the winter, I thought I might freeze to death. Now I know I won't with this tent!



































For some reason Jonathan got all upset about something and being the really nice mom I am, I decided to take a picture and then see what he was so mad about. Turns out he was mad a nothing, but at least I got this picture. I thought it was kind of funny. He almost looks like he is crying and saying, "Dad, I am starving. Hurry up and finish cooking dinner." Always dramatic!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: