Always a helper!

I was making some cookies tonight and Jonathan was very eager to help. He is my great little helper! That is, he loves to help eat the chocolate chips and of course the warm cookies! He is growing up too fast, I love every minute I get with him!
Oh, and his new thing is wanting to run around the house in just his underwear.



3 comments:

Tiffi said...

Very cute Rach
I love the bike attachment!!! He looks so cute in it. I also love the family pictures. How fun. Hope all is well in NM

Curt, Julie, Claire and Andrew said...

OH Jonathan!! You are so cute! I love your big boy pants!! I want you mom to bake me some cookies and that cake recipe she sent me. I don't bake so I will have to make her do it for me!! :) We love you all!

Jon and Melissa said...

He looks so old! How could he grow up so fast-you haven't been gone that long yet! We visited the sister that moved into your old place. It was sad, it looked and felt so different. We also visited a new sister that is from New Mexico-it was a Morgan and Rachel Relief Society day for me. We miss you guys!