Big change for me!!

I have dark hair for the first time in my life! I know for some of you this is not a big deal, but for me, I have always been blonde. Even when my roots started showing brown, I started highlighting blonde and have done so ever since. Surprisingly, this new color isn't too far off from my natural hair color (look at my eyebrows).

 


So, what do you think? Is the dark good or should I switch back to blonde?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Dani Christensen said...

ahhh!! i Love it!!! So cute. I love changing my hair too. I'm about ready to chop it all off again!

It all began here said...

Rach, i love the color of your hair. You are beautiful!

bestofthebishops said...

I can't believe that is your natural color! It is beautiful!! I liked you as a blonde, but I really like this dark brunette! I say keep it dark for at least 6 months or so.

Titus Fam said...

I like it Rach! Cute! And we want to be on your private blog. You have my e-mail address.

Heather Ashcroft said...

What a fun change! You look beautiful!!! I think both colors suit you well :)