It has always been important to me that my children have an opportunity to meet their great grandparents. I also really wanted Jonathan to have pictures with his great grandparents for future memories. We have been so fortunate to introduce Jonathan to 3 of the 4 great grandparents. Here are the pictures.
Great Grandma Lindsay
Great Grandma & Grandpa Peterson
Great Grandma Parrish
Look at that handsome smile. We finally had to trim his hair. He had two tufts of hair left, which made him look like he had both a comb over and a mullet.
Morgan took this one of Jonathan on my back. (I have always loved laying on my stomach while reading and watching movies.)
1 year ago


9 comments:
I haven't checked your blog in forever and I can't believe how your baby is growing! I need to come see this little guy! You look like a beautiful mom and Morgan a very proud dad!!
Rach, he is so cute! he is looking more like a little boy than a new born~ I love the difnation of his chin where he is crawling over you.
He is precious.
Love the pictures! What a handsome little guy. I feel like I have missed out on him growing up! I love the pictures below too and the ones with the Great Grandmas. He is one cute baby!
I love his cute face! He is smiling so big and it makes me smile! He has such big bright eyes! I totally miss laying on my stomach to read and do things. I can't wiat to do it again! I miss you and I can't wait to see you guys again!!
What a cute, cute boy!! The one of him crawling over you is adorable! He is getting so big. Love the pics with great grandparents! Love ya. I bet you are the best mommy.
He's so beautiful
He's so big! Very cute!
Cute family! It was fun seeing
you, Morgan and of course getting
to meet Jonathan on Mother's Day.
Great pictures.
He is just too cute! Ohhh so beautiful! And how great to have grandparents around! I love that! And so smart to get pictures!
Post a Comment