Welcome little one!

We are proud to announce the birth of Jonathan Morgan Parrish! Our little boy was born on February 4, 2009 @ 12:30 PM. He was surprisingly 9 pounds 2 ounces. He was also a very long boy at 22 inches. Thanks to everyone for all the support and love we received while in the hospital. It was so nice to be able to see our friends and family in the hospital. Thanks for coming to visit.

18 comments:

Mandy said...

Congratulations! What an adorable little guy!

Holly said...

He is so cute!! I can't wait to see him in person. We will be up there on Friday, and Saturday, so hopefully we will be able to check out the little guy. Love you guys.

The Flints said...

How cute. . . and how big! Congratulations, you two. We are thinking of you and love you all so much.

It all began here said...

Welcome Jonathon! Congrats mom and dad. He is beautiful.

Kari said...

Congrats! I cant wait to meet him. At least he was under 10lbs Rachel :)

Christina Olson said...

CONGRATS!!! He is so adorable! I can't believe how big he is! I am so happy for you guys, keep us all up to date!

Mark, Natalie, Rieker and Raegan said...

Rachel,
I am so excited for you and Morgan. What a handsome little boy you have. I hope all is going well for you.

Tiffi said...

Rachel Jonathan is so Beautiful. I love his cute full cheeks:)
Im so happy for you. This is the greatest blessing you could ever recive. I can't wait to hold him.
HE IS SO PERFECT
WAY TO GO MOM YOU DID A GREAT JOB:)

Heather Ashcroft said...

Jonathan is so stinkin' cute! Are you going to call him Jon or Jonathan? You made a good one. Hope motherhood is treating you well so far. If you're struggling, don't worry, it gets better. I can't wait to see you. I'll be in touch with you in the next couple of weeks. Love ya and Congrats.

Jon and Melissa said...

Yeah Congrats! We are so happy that he finally arrived!!! Love him and you guys!

Dani Christensen said...

Congrats you two! I've been meaning to write and ask you if you wanted baby pictures. I need some for my portfolio and would love to do some of Jonathan as a gift for you. Let me know. I'm so excited for you!!!

Matchbox Mom said...

aww!!! He's ADOREABLE! Congratulations!

Wendy P said...

He is beautiful. He looks so big! It's the full cheeks. Congratulations to you guys. This is a wonderful and amazing time and we wish you all the best

Glenna and Bob said...

Congratulations Morgan and Rachel,
he is cute and he even has hair!
WOW

Curt, Julie, Claire and Andrew said...

I just wanted to let you know that I look at this picture every day! I can't wait to meet my little nephew Jonathan!! Congratulations to you and Morgan!! Curt and I were so excited and talked about your little baby the dayseading up to him coming and now since he is here! We both can't wait to see him! Good luck with everything! Call me anytime... not that I have advice I need the advice from my little sister!!! :) i love you

quacks said...

Congratulations!!!
I hope you are doing alright. Kaiya was 9.1 so I know how you feel. Seems like you may never be normal again. Just love him to bits every day and it'll pass in no time:)
Love you.
Heid

ToddandTrisha said...

Congratulations on a beautiful healthy little boy. I am so excited for you to start this wonderful journey. Sure miss seeing you at the office. I will have to come visit sometime to see him. Hope all is well

Brittney said...

he is soooo cute!!! Congrats to both of you! Hopefully all is going well. We are excited for you!