We have been taking pictures like crazy, but just haven't had a chance to post any. Now we have finally gotten around to it. We think he is just the cutest little thing!
What a stud! He is so handsome. The first picture he looked JUST like Morgan when he was a baby. I think that Morgan may have been the cutest baby in our family. He has his own look though, so cute. Wish I could see him again soon!
We love the pictures! Jonathan is so adorable!! The best was seeing you guys holding him and seeing you as parents! Its amazing! I am so excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks! We love you!!!
I love that last photo what a cute little face he is pulling! Isn't it funny the things they come up with! he is so beautiful! Congrats I am so excited for you! And that hair is nice and long! Hope you are getting sleep, good luck- and love to see these photos!
I just found your blog again! I was wondering when this little guy was going to be born! Congratulations....he is darling! You two are pretty cute proud parents too!
What an awesome face he has in the bottom picture! I hope you are adjusting to a 'sort of' schedule and are getting some sleep! I'm excited to get to see him this summer.
"The real test of friendship is: can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?" ~Eugene Kennedy
11 comments:
What a stud! He is so handsome. The first picture he looked JUST like Morgan when he was a baby. I think that Morgan may have been the cutest baby in our family. He has his own look though, so cute. Wish I could see him again soon!
Oh I have to agree, he is darling.
Your blog looks so cute!
We love the pictures! Jonathan is so adorable!! The best was seeing you guys holding him and seeing you as parents! Its amazing! I am so excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks! We love you!!!
He is so darling. I love his wide open eyes. Morgan definitely looks like a proud Papa. And you are looking gorgeous as ever.
Love you.
I love that last photo what a cute little face he is pulling! Isn't it funny the things they come up with! he is so beautiful! Congrats I am so excited for you! And that hair is nice and long! Hope you are getting sleep, good luck- and love to see these photos!
I just found your blog again! I was wondering when this little guy was going to be born! Congratulations....he is darling! You two are pretty cute proud parents too!
I love the last one! Cant wait to meet him
He is so cute! He seems to be growing so fast....I love blogs, that way we get to see him and the two of you without waiting for pictures to be sent.
He looks so big, and old and oh so adorable!!
What an awesome face he has in the bottom picture! I hope you are adjusting to a 'sort of' schedule and are getting some sleep! I'm excited to get to see him this summer.
hey call me and lets go on a walk
tif
Post a Comment