The exciting event

I still can't believe how wonderful everything went. I am so grateful for the whole experience and for a supportive husband and healthy son. Here are just a few pictures from the big day. I have yet to download some more recent pictures of our little guy, but I will get around to that.



This picture was taken almost immediately after birth and just before moving to the mother/baby unit.


All packed up and ready to move rooms.


He was pretty tired after the whole thing.


My cute little boy!


This was taken Thursday, the day after delivery. Morgan is a very proud daddy! (Morgan was nice enough to swap my bed for his chair. I was going stir crazy in that bed.)


Really, everything went very well and I am still in awe at the miracle of it all.

10 comments:

Heather Ashcroft said...

Love the Pictures, you look so good after just having a baby! That is my goal next time :). Thanks for e-mailing me back. I'll call you on Monday and let you know what my plan is. Can't wait!

PETERSON FAMILY said...

Rachel and Morgan I am so happy that all went well for you in the hospital on your big day! I am also very happy to hear he was a healthy baby boy. He is beautiful, once everything has calmed down we will have to hang out with our cute baby boys born only 13 hours apart. Congrats.
Kelly

Taryn said...

Congrats Rachel! I occasionally look at your blog from Heather's so I hope you dont' mind. He is a sweetheart. Is Morgan still planning on applying for dental school?

Wendy P said...

I can't get over how beautiful he is. Congratulations, I am glad that everything went so well.

Matchbox Mom said...

OOH! Congrats! I'm so glad it went well! You are so blessed

Tiffi said...

Rachel you looked great
Jonathan is so BEAUTIFUL
I can't wait to come see him:)

Glenna and Bob said...

What a cute little family. Rachel
you look great after giving birth.
Can't wait to meet him.

ToddandTrisha said...

ohh, what a darling little boy. I am glad that you posted more pictures. I feel bad I havent seen him yet but we will have to come visit some time, and when you are feeling up to it we can all go to lunch. Hope all is well. He sure is cute.

Curt, Julie, Claire and Andrew said...

I love these pictures! You both look like such happy proud parents! You two... make that three... are amazing! We love you and we can't wait to see you! Jonathan is so adorable!! I can't wait to hold him!!

rigbyspot said...

Congratulations! Welcome little Jonathan! We are excited for you! Hope we get to meet the new comer soon! By the way, you look so good in the picture that was right afterr deliver. That's not right! :)