So much gratitude!

We just wanted to tell our family how grateful we are for the beautiful baby showers. Both my family and Morgan's family were so thoughtful for planning and preparing for the showers. Then to top it off, we had so many aunts, cousins, nieces, and grandmas come to the showers to support us. We appreciate the beautiful baby gifts and most of all for the love they are always showing us!
All we need now is our handsome little boy! We are so excited for him to join our family (in 2 weeks) and for us to be able to introduce him to all our wonderful family and friends. We are truly blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people.
Thank you!

5 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

WOw, two weeks! I can't believe it. So exciting. We can't wait to hold the little guy. I can't imagine what it is like to just sit around and wait-any day...

Heather Ashcroft said...

I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I can't wait to see little baby Parrish. Do you have a name yet? How have you been feeling? What was the latest update at the doctors? I'm just so excited. I'll be up to visit once the little guy gets here. Good luck and miss you tons!

Curt, Julie, Claire and Andrew said...

I can't believe its two weeks away! I am so excited for you! I want to come see you and the baby! You are an amazing woman! I wish I could have been there for the showers! They sounded like so much fun! I love you magoo!!

Glenna and Bob said...

Can't wait to see pictures of this
baby when he comes. What an
exciting time in your lives.

Tiffi said...

Yea Jonathan is here!!!!
Your such a TROOPER Rachel
CONGRAT:)