Getting ready for our baby boy!

I can't believe that we have just a little less than 2 months to go until we get to meet this little boy! Time is flying by and I don't think it will go any slower during this holiday season.
Last night at Lamaze class we were able to go on a tour of the new Women's Center here in Logan and I cannot tell you just how much fun I had. I am so excited.
But no matter how excited I am, I still have to face the fact that I have loads to do before he gets here. One thing I am proud to say is that I have finished his blanket. Although his blanket has been finished for quite some time, there was a time in the midst of making it that I honestly thought I wouldn't have it ready on time, if at all. I am not crafty and I really surprised myself by the outcome of this blanket. So now I have to brag a little and show it off.

The blanket honestly took me forever, but I am pleased with the finished product. The little outfit in the picture is the first and only outfit I have bought for him (hopefully he won't get sick of wearing it every other day) and the lamb was a gift from his Grandma Geri.

1 comment:

Heather Ashcroft said...

So cute! I love it. Those kinds of outfits are my favorite.