Birthdays are the best! Especially when it is my sweetheart's birthday!!! His birthday was on the 3rd, but we celebrated with his family on the 12th. We also celebrated his sister Melissa's birthday on the 12th. It was so fun. Morgan flattered me and asked me to make him Baked Alaska. I was so excited. I love to make Baked Alaska, but I still haven't perfected it. Although, I will say that this year's cake turned out pretty great! (I promise I am not bragging at all :)
Happy Birthday to my handsome, wonderful husband!!
I love how excited kids get about birthday candles and yummy cake!! (There are two kids in this picture, Morgan and our nephew Henry.)
Just another random picture Morgan took of me. He does that a lot. :) At least I know he likes me . :)
Morgan's sister Melissa and her darling family. Happy birthday Melissa!! I love Jon and Emma's big eyes in this picture, they look a little surprised. :)
This last picture was just for fun. When we got home after his birthday party, I made Morgan take this picture. I am about 25 weeks along in this picture.
1 year ago


7 comments:
My schedule is kind of retarded right now because I'm in the middle of working 8 days straight but I'm free friday morning before 1. What's your schedule like? If that doesn't work I have tuesday off. I'm supposed to go visiting teaching but I'm not sure what time yet but other than that I should be free anytime on tuesday. Other than that I have next wednesday night off after 7 and I should be home most of thursday.
look how cute your baby bump is!!!! You look beautiful and soooo happy!!
I love the pictures. That cake looks amazing. You look so cute pregnant. Hope everything is still going well for you!
You look great at 25 weeks!
Happy Birthday Morgan! Loved the cake. That picture of our family is funny. I am the only one looking somewhat normal! It was fun to celebrate together.
K-so I suck at keeping in touch... but so do you!! haha jk. How the heck are you guys. I think that last time I saw you was at our last mission reunion. Congrats on the baby!! That's SOOO exciting!
I'm not quite sure how I feel about another little morgan running around though...haha
Also, happy belated birthday! Seeing how I've missed like the last two...or three..or..well, who's keeping track. :)
Anyhow, give me a call or shoot me email. Would love to hear from you guys again.
Tchau-
Happy Birthday Morgan! Hope you had a good one! Good job on the cake Rach! I'm impressed! By the way, you're looking great...25 weeks! Getting close!
Post a Comment