Here are some pictures from our ultrasound on 9/3/08. This was also the same visit we found out we were having a boy.
Is he sucking his thumb in this picture? We hope not. For sure his father, and someday dentist, hopes not!
I love how funny they look at this stage, being mostly skin and bones. Regardless, he is pretty cute!
Is he hiding from the camera? Maybe he will be camera shy like his mom.
This is one of my favorite pictures! We were able to count all 5 of his darling little fingers.
Isn't this one adorable?
I think we got more pictures of his hands than anything else! :)
Now that we know we are having a boy, we need to decide on a name for our little guy. At least, we better have a name picked out before he is blessed. Wish us luck!
1 year ago


7 comments:
Yeah fun to see ultra sound pictures. I love the 3d-you can see so much more! We are excited for you guys, let us know when you pick a name!
So fun! I'm glad you posted those. How are you feeling? Hope everything is going good for you guys. Oh-and I have really been thinking about the lunch date you had mentioned. I would love to come up and see you guys. Lets really plan something because I'm ready for Logan and some girl time. Let me know.
how cute!
I love the new look of your blog. So cute!!! You sure have a darling little addition comming. So excited for you both. Hey I wanted to let you know that I am going private with my blog. I need your email addresss to put you on the list. You can leave it on my blog or I will get it from you on monday. Thanks
Yea! A Boy! Pretty cute pics!
What cute ultrasound pictures! The 3D ones are way cool! I wish we would have gotten some of those! Good luck with the name hunt. :D
Rylie Martin
Congratulations Rachel!
You guys got some great ultra-sound pictures. It makes everything SO real! How exciting!
Post a Comment