Morgan finally made it home. I don't know how he did it so quickly (he left Friday at 7:00 PM and arrived home at 8:00 AM on Sunday morning). All I can say is I'm so glad he is home and that he made it all that way safely!
Thank you Dad for driving with him and helping him make it safely.
1 year ago


5 comments:
Yeah welcome back Morgan. It was fun to see you the other night. Thanks again for babysitting all day tomorrow. You guys are real champs!
Yeah! I'm excited for you! Hopefully you won't ever have to do that again.
Hooray for Rachel!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
Tam
Welcome home Morgan. It was so good to see you Saturday. Thanks a ton making it down to Alexander's birthday party and for all of your help! We love you guys so much and are so excited to know if you are having a boy or girl. Let us know asap so we can start buying you some baby clothes! Love, Alana
Yea! I'm glad you're finally together again!
Post a Comment