I'm sure I have already told some of you about my brother and sister-in-law who live on a Ranch in Nevada. Anyway, Maleia (my sister-in-law) just sent around some pictures of them on the ranch and I just loved them so I have to show them off.
Here are some of the pictures she sent:
This is Greg and Maleia's darling little girl Dani. She loves the animals and helping her mom and dad on the Ranch.

Greg has always been just a natural with a rope and horse.
Maleia is the cutest cowgirl I have ever met, not to mention one of the best!
The 71 Ranch sounds like an awesome place. I really hope we can go down and visit them sometime soon. You should check out their website, it is pretty neat: The 71 Ranch
1 year ago


2 comments:
WOW! That DOES look like fun! I'll have to check out their site!
Love ya!!
Great Pics! You look like a pretty great cowgirl yourself!
Post a Comment