I was so excited for Saturday to roll around. I couldn't believe it had been a week and two days since I had seen Morgan. That was the longest we have been apart. I know, I know, we are pathetic, but it really was hard to be away from each other that long. It was especially hard when I would come home at night, so excited to tell him something about my day and..... there was no one to tell. Needless to say, I spent many nights last week at my parents house.
And since Morgan has gotten home, we have been much more patient with each other. Absence truly does make the heart grow fonder.
I can't wait until we get his pictures from the trip. I will have to blog about his stories then, so we can show pictures at the same time. He had some amazing experiences. I can't wait to tell everyone about them, so hopefully we can get those pictures this week.
That's all, but stayed tuned and I will be sure to fill you in on the details of his Tijuana trip.
1 year ago


1 comment:
Rachel I just found your blog!! You are so cute! and I am impressed you were alone for a whole week, micah was gone to Chicago for a day and I couldn't take it! You are so strong!
Post a Comment